Friday, August 6, 2010

What More Can I Say About Noni's Gourmet? Yummy Goodies That you Must Try!

   I gotta say, I am a bit of a snack lover and sweet tooth. That was the motivation behind a late night perusing through Etsy's edible offerings. I came across Noni's Gourmet and simply could not resist purchasing her Blueberry Syrah Jelly. That's right, jelly with Syrah wine. Sounds Delicious, right? Well, I can say it is So delicious that I wanted to share a bit of info about this amazing Etsyian! Leona "Noni" was nice enough to do a little interview with me and this is what she had to say:

When did you get started in Making Jams and Jellies?

***I started helping my mom and grandmother when I was very young and I spent a lot of time in the kitchen learning from them. Those are some of my fondest and most treasured memories.

How do you come up with your unique flavor combinations?

***I love experimenting! (And I have wonderful friends and family that are more than happy to be my "guinea pigs".) Some of my favorite creations are my jams/jellies that contain wine, champagne and whiskey. I actually don't even drink! I just love the intricate flavors and complexities.

What suggestions could you make to anyone who may want to follow the same creative path?

***Do what you love! It's so important to love what you do and share that with anyone and everyone. It gives me so much joy to share my products.

***Where do you get your inspiration?

The beautiful Wenatchee Valley I live in is abundant with a variety of fresh fruits throughout the year, so I don't have to look very far for inspiration. My oldest daughter loves wine and is always there to suggest a certain fruit paired with the right wine. I also get suggestions from my friends and family.

Noni's GourmetJelly Trio
I encourage you to visit her shop on Etsy at Noni's Gourmet and see some of the amazing jelly flavors she's got, including strawberry champagne, mimosa jelly, bourbon apple, and much more! Your items will arrive beautifully packaged and truly made with love! Thanks Leona for your wonderful creativity!

2 comments:

Noni's Gourmet said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I'm honored. :]

Love, Leona "Noni"

Belandaria Designs said...

Leona,

I love your products! it was a pleasure!