Monday, May 27, 2013

The Artist Community. Ambassadors of True Creativty........

Fantastic Pop Up Event At Crafted at the Port of LA





I've pondered the definition of the Artist Community and what that means to me. As my needs, wants, and desires have changed over the years, the creative community has morphed accordingly. I've come to realize that I've chosen a life less ordinary, but as much as I fight it, there has to be some defined aspects of the every day ins and outs. There has to be a schedule; there has to be a purpose; there has to be a focused intention; there has to be a support system. What exactly IS a support system? Not surprisingly, if you ask 100 different people, you'll most likely get 100 different answers. I can and will say, without a doubt, that part of my support system are the Artists that I have as part of my everyday life. People who I share ideas with, creative time with, constructive criticism with, and so much more. I've come to realize that these amazing people really have a vested interest in my success, as well as their own, by participating in these exchanges of ideas and creativity. I cherish their bevy of knowledge, their willingness to share of themselves, and their presence in my life. They inspire me to be better, to do better, to be more, to do more.....I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of those who have been such an integral part of my growth....As a person, as a creative, and as a member of the Artist Community.

Want to come meet me and a few of my friends? You can check us out at Crafted at the Port of Los Angeles each weekend. Check out www.craftportla.com for information and directions and I look forward to seeing you there very soon!
Visit Shirlee of Enchanted Chic to see amazing fused glass


















Visit Delia of Pheonix Magyk to see fine Silver Creations


visit www.crafteportla.com to learn about all the artists of this great community!

No comments: